We believe that this world is meant to be explored. Therefore, when the time is right and safe to travel, we will make sure to be ready to welcome everyone at our premises!
More than ever, the health and well-being of our guests is of utmost importance and we are making sure that the Trianon team has everything they need to keep everyone, including themselves safe.
We keep on monitoring the developments on a daily basis and are in regular contact with all relevant authorities in order to always be up to date for country-specific requirements.
Additionally, our staff has been given best practice guidelines, they have been given Covid-19 cleanliness-specific guidance, training and information to apply with our own very high cleaning standards.
Trianon Luxury Apartments & Suites recognizes the responsibilities of hotels in regards of Covid-19 outbreaks and we are ready to play our part in both, the relief and recovery path of this crisis.
For everyone’s safety we have enhanced the following services:
- Cleanliness in high-touch areas in the guests room
- Cleanliness in public areas (including elevators, door handles and public bathrooms several times during the day)
- Our cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses.
Furthermore, for the health and safety of our guests and staff and in line with current best practice, we are operating modified or with reduced services. These changes are temporary and our service levels will be reinstated as soon as possible and in accordance with legal requirements.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused and look forward to resuming normal operation.
In order to avoid any unnecessary socializing, guest may fill in the registration form online and avoid unwanted waiting in the reception area. Once we have received your estimated arrival time and all the necessary information, you will be able to receive your key-card contactless.
Given the flexibility our guests need right now, we have implemented the following policies:
For existing bookings
All bookings can be changed or cancelled due to travel restrictions from the country of origin, noting that:
- Hotels are subject to local law in the market in which they operate. Therefore, government legislation and regulations may supersede a bookings policy in specific circumstances, including the type and timing of the refund
- If you cancel a rate which required a deposit or payment in advance, we will issue a voucher equal to the prepaid amount (according to article 70 of the Greek Act of Low which was issued on the 13th of April 2020)
- Reservations may be changed without a fee but may result in different pricing for time periods with special event restrictions or peak demand weeks.
For New Bookings:
Considering the uncertainty the current situation brings to all travelers, we want to help you plan and book any future stay with confidence.
We have changes our flexible cancellation policy and you may cancel your booking free of charge up to 5 days prior to your arranged arrival date.
However, for guest who choose the more strict policy (non-refundable) from 1st of May 2020 and onward, given that the situation with the virus is now well known, they should be aware that no modification or free cancellation will be possible.
All our rooms have an independent entrance.